Address: 62 Longview Dr
ZIP: L3Z 2Z1
Square Feet: 1,519
It’s your time. You’re tired of the cramped space you’re living in and have patiently saved up for a down payment on a house. Whether it’s your first house or stepping up from a smaller abode, a solid house like this is just what you’ve been waiting for.
The heart of a home is in the kitchen and this one ticks off all the bells and whistles with granite counter-tops with breakfast bar overlooking a family-sized eat-in area. There is plenty of storage for your plates, cups, kitchen wares, and any other kitchen necessities. Stainless steel appliances round everything out and bring it into modern design trends.
Walk-out from the kitchen eat-in area to a super sunny West-facing backyard and enjoy personal time on an oversized deck. Privately fenced and deep, it’s a yard perfect for morning coffees, BBQs, kid activities, adult libations, and good old fashion family time.
Back inside, a large, open concept “great room” is yours to enjoy as a family room where you can relax and enjoy movies, play video games, board games, and simply getting caught up on how your day was. Eco-friendly bamboo flooring can handle any traffic thrown at it and will last for a very long while.
Upstairs you’ll find a nice and big master bedroom with hers and his closets, broadloom, and sunny west-facing window. You’ll be surprised to find a secondary bedroom almost as big as the master! With a vaulted ceiling and a big closet, you could easily use this as the master bedroom too. The third bedroom is simply perfect for a child, a guest bedroom, or could be a home office.
The basement is tall, open, and spacious. It’s unfinished waiting for you to make it your own.
An organized one and a half car garage is something you’ll appreciate for keeping snow off your car and storing any seasonal items.
Some details to note:
- Roof reshingled (2015)
- Asphalt driveway and concrete walkway (2017)
- Kitchen – countertop/sink and cabinet reface (2019)
- Bathroom countertop and sink (2018)
Here are the important details about the house and neighbourhood the sellers want you to know about.
When we first saw the house, these are the things we liked best:
- Double car wide driveway (Parking space for 5 cars)
- 1.5 car garage
- No sidewalk
- Large master bedroom
- Large bedroom
- Easy and direct access to basement from outside
- Decent size backyard
These are the features we have grown to appreciate while living here:
- Close to amenities
- Walking distance to the farmers market in the summer, library, and rec centre
- Garage access from inside
- Large master bedroom with his/her closet
These are the things we think are good about our neighbourhood:
- Close to amenities
- Good neighbours
- Quiet neighbourhood
- Walking path to park
- Close to green space
Our favourite neighbourhood shops:
- Tim Hortons
- Canadian Tire
- Home Depot
- Beer Store
The best fast-food places and restaurants:
- Tim Hortons
- Made In Mexico
- Francesco Sandwich
- Bubble Tea
I love the kitchen because:
- Newly renovated with new countertops with subway tile backsplash
- Good layout with lots of counter space
- Over-the-range microwave
- Slide in range with convection oven
We have done these improvements which are bound to be appreciated:
- Stamped concrete walkway (2017)
- Repaved driveway (2017)
- Kitchen with new appliances; stove(2019), dishwasher(2017) fridge(2016), microwave(2019)
- Washing Machine (2015)
- Bathroom countertop and sink
- Roof redone (2015)
Average monthly hydro bill – $87
Average monthly heating bill (gas) – $71.32
Most recent water and sewage bill – $168.22
Water heater rental – $103.16 every 3 months with Reliance
- Sobeys (1.22 KM)
- Canadian Tire – #446 – Bradford (1.34 KM)
- Mac’s Convenience Store #65057 (1.61 KM)